Thursday, November 13, 2014

October 23


I can't believe I wasn't going to come...it must be that idea that we have never to repeat a place. But, oh! if there is a place that deserves to be repeated is Cinque Terre. One of my very best favorites places in the world.





First day we slept half way between Riomaggiore and Manarola, on the halfway overlooking the ocean.









We hike down to Manarola and I was so emotional to see "her" again. As beautiful as I remember. This is the place to write a book, pinned that love song or be inspired to become a painter.
















We hike to Corniglia and it was so painful! the "normal" track being closed for renovation. I can't remember how many steps up but at one point we were at 450 metres above sea level!.




Stubborn as I am, the day after, we hike between Vernazza and Monterosso.









The reward being laying on a rock- on the edge of the ocean, watching the sunset.







No comments: