Friday, September 28, 2018

 28 September 2018

I am writing this blog on a tiny plane going from Sydney to Cooma. I cannot begin to understand how we are where we are now.

Achie changed our journey, our heart and our way to be. He arrived only a few months ago but is giving us a lot to think and do. Before we even left Australia we started thinking about how to come back and see him again. The answer came courtesy of mainly 1 client who was so taken by my work last that he asked me to come back! And so after only a few months in our SalSolcito, reunited with Clau in Ecuador and enjoying some serious mountain-volcano walks we are back in Sydney. Hector in full babysitting mode and I am in full workaholic mood! 

While enjoying Archie is such a joy it is clear to us that our lives are not totally here (Sydney). It is true that is the best city in the world and having the kids again so close feels like we have never left. But, our bodies are screaming for fresh- easy food and physical exercise and our souls are screaming for nature. I am so convinced that I am at my best when I am surrounded by water, with a physical challenge in front of me in the form of a bike, a kayak or a mountaineering experience; where I don’t know where I will wake up and where I will fall asleep, where there is so much to see but specially so much to “being”

Archie is eatable! I won’t write about the good bye as it is very painful

No comments: