Sunday, November 29, 2015


November, Uruguay

Reunited at last!!

One month waiting in Argentina, two days in Montevideo doing the paper work, five government agencies, nine hours of running from here to there, eleven burocratic steps... we are finally back! Our home SalSolcito and us. I had tears on me, I feel relieveed I feel happy, I feel safe.

We left Montevideo almost in a hurry, escaping the city and a huge thunder.... we slept our first night looking at the ocean but the rain was so strong that we questioned our choice...

It took us 2 full days to put "the house in order" and now our place is home again. Back to basics, water, gas, diesel, a few things from the supermarket.... back to health and life. As we hit the "interbalnearia road", along the cost and the sunshine blessed us I can't believe I am back in nature. Oh! I miss it so much... sun, sand and sea... my great combo that gives me life, happiness, calmness. I am not sure I can live in a city anymore, even in a small one like Sydney!


14 to 16th of November

From one side to the other. From the opulent to the simplest. From skyscrapers to country life. We couldn't have gone more contrast! After 2 days in Punta del Este (gosh! the crème of the crème) we landed in a farm!




No comments: